What a fun filled christmas shopping day with my sis! The sun was shinning, bells were ringing and this was exactly what I needed! I love shopping! Who doesn’t?“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” ~Burton Hillis
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” Bruce Lee~
I stood, watched the water burst up and go under! It enlightens, steadies my soul, makes me ponder. I wish to be like water, formless and free.Christmas Gift Suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.” ~Oren Arnold Mixed with a variation of gifts equals the “Perfect Christmas Giving List!” Douglas Adams After a long shopping day, Hangry set in, yikes! Time for a quick Salad MYKONOS did the trick! Tammy Faye Bakker
Especially with friends or family! Whats on your shopping list? Either way, make it “Awesome!” Dive In and have fun friends!
Thanks for reading 🙂
- Bellevue tea’s wish list to Father Christmas #no11 (bellevuetea.wordpress.com)
- Bruce Lee: The philosopher and poet (artlark.org)
- I’m a little teapot, short and stout (sweetpeathesnail.wordpress.com)
- ‘Wonderful kids with great hearts:’ Halifax cops help local youth shop for Christmas (metronews.ca)
- Happy Birthday, Bruce Lee (kaijuville.blogspot.com)
- Market Research: Check out Catchy Christmas Slogans and Taglines (brainfactorygraphicsengine.wordpress.com)
- Health Inspired Christmas Gifts (whatsforeats.com.au)
- The True meaning of Christmas is ??? (tomhodgkiss.wordpress.com)