On February 11, 1990, Nelson Mandela was finally released from prison. A South African Antiapartheid leader who spent 27 years in prison. He died today in his home. Mandela was South Africa’s first black president from 1994-1999. He lead his country into the path of democracy!
“Wherever we are in the country, wherever we are in the world, let us reaffirm his vision of a society… in which none is exploited, oppressed or dispossessed by another.” South African President Jacob Zuma said.
We here at 11Hauz would like to say Thank You to Mr. Mandela. Condolences to your family! A great leader/man is finally at peace!
Thank You Nelson For:
Standing up for Human Rights
Encouraging Land Reform
Combating HIV/AIDS Through the Nelson Mandela Foundation
Expanding Health Care
Abolishing Apartheid and establishing multiracial elections
Nelson is often described as, Madiba or Tata,”The father of the nation.”
Dive into the life of an extraordinary man!
- R.I.P Nelson Mandela: Former South African President dies at 95. (audrina1759.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Former South African President Dies At 95 – http://goo.gl/eCn9Ha (mynewspress.wordpress.com)
- Breaking: Nelson Mandela Dead at 95 (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 (globalnews.ca)
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 (aprokopaula2.wordpress.com)
- Nelson Mandela dead at age 95 (fsn.typepad.com)
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 (fsn.typepad.com)
- South Africa’s Nelson Mandela dies (musingsofamildmanneredman.com)
- Nelson Mandela dead at 95 (myfox8.com)
- Nelson Mandela dies at the age of 95 (fox5sandiego.com)